1. Sydney house prices were up by 4.1% for the last quarter of 2013 and up by 15.2% for the year. Unit prices were up by 11.6%
2. Sydney & Perth remain the only cities where home values are at record highs with Sydney recording an increase in value up 10.9% over its' prior cycle peak
3. Australians have the highest median net worth in the world - $219,000 per person, with an average household wealth having grown by an incredible 13% a year since 2000.
4. Australia is now the world's 12th largest economy, steadily moving its way up the list and punching well above its' weight for a nation of only 23 million.
5. Australia's population grew by 407,000 people last year meaning we're growing at around 1.8% per annum. This is faster than nearly every other developed nation.